Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart. - Steve Jobs

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

First Experience with the Wii




















Mike got the Wii for Christmas. He's skiing down a slope right now getting ready to go off the long jump. I wish you could really see the look on his face. It was priceless.



Check out Jake's awesome dance moves as he exercises on the Wii.




Jake took a jog on the Wii. You're supposed to hold the remote in your hand or in your pocket for it to measure your running. My boy is all about problem solving & finding short cuts.

1 comment:

Julie Elton said...

Okay, Why hasn't Jake been a Chip n Dales dancer? He's got the moves. Am I right? Let me here a shout!