Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart. - Steve Jobs

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Apiceoctomy


I've had an infection in my tooth for about 3 months now that just won't go away. Remember the chipmonk face? So I had a tooth surgery done. The cut my gum open & lifted it up like a truck flap. Drilled through my tooth bone on the side removing a large piece of my bone, the infection, & the surrounding tissue. Cut off my root tip, filled it full of filling, & then stitched me back up. And yes, I was awake during all of this. The bone in my jaw will take about 18 months to grow back. It feels wierd. I can totally feel the missing bone.

1 comment:

Julie Elton said...

okay, saddest picture ever. you look like jacob marley come back to haunt. Hopefully it is all over for you now.
You look so different with the red hair. Of all the changes you've made, I think it is the most deamatic. It does make your eyes pop.