Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart. - Steve Jobs

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Halloween


We had a small party on Halloween. I had fun decorating and making costumes for it.

Jon decorated my zen garden for me.

I had to make Jake a viking before we cut his hair. This pic makes me miss it.




Jon's bull balls.




Devan made a perfect fryer for the evening.


I'm winning if you can't tell.




Devan blessing our poor lost souls.


Mysha was the cutest witch that evening. She wore her costume like a champ.


Gidget did not wear her costume like a champ. It last all of 5 minutes, but I got a good pic out of it.


The happy viking family.











No comments: