Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart. - Steve Jobs

Friday, September 2, 2011

Could It Be Accurate?


Only 6 weeks to go and I'm counting down every minute of it. I told Jake I want the baby out and I then I want to give it away. But alas, for some reason he thinks we should keep it. This has led me to pondering about what my baby boy could possibly look like.

I came across this awesome pic the other day. Jake and I had it done in Vegas on our honey moon in 2001. Could it be accurate? After all of these years, it will be fun to find out.

Does anybody else think he looks like Liam?






3 comments:

Christina W. Cook said...

Bah ha ha ha! His hair cut rocks. I hope he has some paint splattered hammer pants to go with it. We had one done in Las Vegas once too. Our "son" looked sad indeed. And not nearly as cute as our real kids! I hope I still have mine!

Becky said...

You need to go dig that up. I'm going to need to see it.

Cherie Garner said...

I just showed this to Jayda and she laughed...really hard! She said, "Jake and Becky funny!" I think she's really hoping that her little cousin does have a sweet comb-over like this one.