Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart. - Steve Jobs

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Blessing

I felt pretty nervous about my blessing today. A lot of people came to see me.


I tried to take a nice family pic with mom and dad, but they were too distracted. Notice how I'm looking right at the camera and they are looking to the sides.


Aunt Julie flew all the way from Washington to come and see me. She won the award for longest distance traveled.


Mom knit me some sweet booties and in her overly tired state attached the fire truck to the wrong side but I didn't care.


I'm not sure what I'm doing here............bitter beer face??



Overall the day went pretty well and I was so happy everyone came to see me! I was so busy visiting with everyone that I forgot to get pictures with them. But thank you so much for coming!!

Getting blessed is exhausting. Somebody else is in charge next time.

No comments: