Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart. - Steve Jobs

Friday, June 19, 2009

Live wElle 5k


Live wElle is a foundation that raises funds to create scholarships for students to attend college. The foundation was created by Jake's cousins Scott & Kirsten Hullinger in the memory of their daughter Elle who passed away in 2006. We decided to get together as a family and run the 5k to support their foundation. Their was an awesome turn out. It's especially amazing to be in the first 10 min. of your run & realize that people are already passing you on the way back. Ouch!


This is the part of my life I call "Running my first 5k."




I slapped this awesome sticker on Mark's Hullingers back at the end of the race. I can't help it if it's true. ;-)



Jayda did awesome on her first 5k.







No comments: