Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart. - Steve Jobs

Friday, June 19, 2009

For the Love of Rock Band


Jon brought over his new stage kit he got for his birthday for Rock Band. Pretty much the coolest thing ever. Smoke, stage lights, the works.
Jake's brother Mike came to hang with us for the weekend. We loved having him.


Jake was born to be a rock star.


Jon twirling his sticks.

And you wonder why I love my husband
(This is a little hard to see but still worth it. It gets lighter as it goes on.)

1 comment:

Jon and Desirae said...

Holy Crap! I don't know how I missed these pics when you posted them. You HAVE to send me that video of jake! I need to keep it in my collection.

I LOVE the picture of Jenny rocking it too!