Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart. - Steve Jobs

Friday, August 14, 2009

The Summer of Babies


It is baby madness around here. If you look back at my pics through winter, you will see pregnant women in all of the party shots. Now all of our parties of full of babies, nursing, crying, & diapers.

Featured is: Desie & Seth, Cherie & Ryan, Annie & Jayda - Cherie & Annie's babies are mixed up.


We scored Jayda for a night. She liked the fish, but she was more interested in putting them in her mouth then feeding them.


I made her a little do-rag so we could be twins.


She was pretty patient with me while I tried all of my headbands on her. She needs some legs warmers to go with that headband. "She's a maniac, maniac, on the floor. And she's dancing like she's never danced before."


Busted.


Jon likes to hike Seth's pants up to his arm pits. I would cry too if I thought my pants were going to swallow me alive. ;-)













No comments: