Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart. - Steve Jobs

Friday, August 14, 2009

Junge Beat Confirmed


Jake is channeling Axel Rose is this pic. I love listening to him play the guitar.


Can I just say that I think my husband is so sexy! I love him so much and feel like the luckiest girl in the world. It's amazing when you find someone that knows exactly who you are and still loves you anyway.


Gelica and Jake have been bonding through some guitar playing and singing. She has amazing musicality. She crescendo's when Jake does, intensifies when he does, stops on cue when he does, & adapts her lyrics to the tone & melody of the guitar.


A drummer is born.

Presenting......"Scary Forest."

Gelica busted out this little number out of the blue one day. She made up the lyrics on spot. If you listen closely you can hear lyrics about a scary forest & monsters chasing her. At one point she sings "Help!"

Impromptu lyrics sang by Angelica White. Accompanied by Jake Garner. Titled by Angelica White

2 comments:

Jon and Desirae said...

My heck the "scary forest" song is so epic. I love her little vibrato.

karen garner said...

great blog - so fun to catch up on all you're up to :)