Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart. - Steve Jobs

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Work Gig


Jake's company had a user conference and asked a couple of their employees to play in a band for the conference. They set up a Jay Leno type show with a host, guests & a side band. They did a great job & the show was a lot of fun.




Nothing like a bunch of old guys shaking it.

2 comments:

karen garner said...

fun to see all the cute pictures on your various blogs
love, aunt karen

Shantel said...

Hey - I have a wedding invite I want to send you guys, but my mom doesn't have a current address - can you send me your address. My e-mail is shantel.may@gmail.com