Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart. - Steve Jobs

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Christmas

The Eltons came to stay with us over Christmas. Gidget had a good time bonding with all of them.



I love the look on both of their faces.


Off to Thanksgiving Point to freeze our tushes off & see the Christmas lights.





"All the peace earings were hung on the tree with care." I found these earings neatly hung on the Christmas tree. Liams design I believe.







Shortcake fabulous.
Everyone needs a snuggy.

Just chillen.

Good times with the board games.
Ah. The readers hat. I love how Julie looks like Prince Jon from the Robin Hood cartoon.

Peace on earth yo!

Merry Christmas every one!















No comments: