Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart. - Steve Jobs

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Sundance


We got together with the Garner family this summer for some fun at Lagoon & some quality hiking at Sundance.


Cherie & I pumping ourselves up for the grueling uphill hike.

We ate lunch up top with the waterfall. Jayda & I had a little pow wow & shared our lunch. We also saw a guy go running down a steep hill, lose control & go head first into the river bed. That was awesome.

I was sneaky & got a great pic of Keith & Cherie changing Jayda's diaper.


I was posing for a pic when Cherie decided to lick my face. Technically I think she was pretending to lick my face for the pic,without me knowing, when I moved & hit her tongue. Regardless this is the pic we got.


Reenactment

Cutest hiker award.

1 comment:

Cherie Garner said...

Hahahaha, nice booty shot! And I totally forgot about the pretend licking pictures. Love it!