Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart. - Steve Jobs

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Ladies & Gentlemen!

Jake and Kelly Collett put together an awesome music video that I think you would all get a kick out of. Trust me, there will never be another time in your life where you will see Jake quite like this. We want to know what you think before we send it out to the world in a week. Click HERE for the video. The only thing technically I think I need to mention is: Sometimes you might have to download a plugin. The video type is (wmv) Windows Media Video. And double click to make it full size. I tried in IE, Firefox, and Chrome, all seemed to work fine. Does not work on Ipod phones or Ipads. Shoot a message if you have any problems

1 comment:

Christina W. Cook said...

HANDS DOWN the best birth announcement I have EVER seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!