Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart. - Steve Jobs

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Getting Down & Dirty

Jake getting relaxed and comfortable at the party. 

Starting to loosen up. 
He brings me in to dance with his sweet moves. 

A little awkward slow dancing while we get to know each other better. 

Getting to know each other didn't take long.  

Devan and Lynette stole the show with their dancing antics.

Audra won the freeze dance competition. 

The Boys Are Back In Town!


Please note the change from the picture before.  Like I said, Greg brings a level a maturity to the Garner family that is greatly needed.  ;-)

This is probably my favorite picture of Devan ever.  It's just so......Devan. 

Wendy's daughter Bella and Audra's daughter Mckenzie rocked out in their pink tutu's. 

I love that Greg is wearing my Ragnar running pants and wig for that matter.  I have to say the pants looked way better on him then they did me.   

I hope my grandchildren cherish this picture someday.  It reflects all of the life battles I've fought and won and my drive to keep on kicking butt and taking names. 

No comments: