Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart. - Steve Jobs

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Getting Ready

We had fun decorating for the party.  Pacman border to line the dance area, along with colored lights, records, and ceiling decorations

 

The cassettes on top of the book case were awesome.  Jake glued 4 of them together in a box shape and then we put blue Led lights inside for a cool light effect.  We also melted some vinyls down in the oven to make bowls for chips and floated some purple Led lights in the punch bowl. 

Thanks to Greg and Amanda for saving my tush and decorating for me.  They rocked it for sure!

Getting my makeup just right took some time.  I thank youtube and all the girls who having nothing better to do then demonstrate how to do proper 80's makeup. 

Jake took on the Christian Slater look from Gleaming the Cube while Jude sported an MC Hammer look. 

All I'm going to say is......I love Greg!


PARTY TIME!!


No comments: