Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart. - Steve Jobs

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Cruising

One of the best parts of our vacation was hitting the open road and exploring all of Oahu. We rented a convertable for 5 days so that we could do it in style. If you ever go, I would highly recommend spending most of your time out of the city and in a convertable exploring. I loved putting the top down so that I could see all of the mountains.
Jake got this killer hat at the flea market. I think he looks way hot in it.
Becky feeling excited about traveling in Hawaii in a convertable. Whahoo!

Get out of the city with the top down. Need I say more.


How would this be for your daily commute.










No comments: